quinta-feira, 2 de abril de 2015

OLSEN "COFFE" - 1/48 - PART 1

Whilst waiting for some parts to finish the Edwardian Public Toilet I grabbed this kit from Clever Models I printed long time ago. It is the "mercantile brick building" and in painted on the office door says Olsen Coffee. I made my own sign so I could print it on acetate. It was an accident, but it has a certain irony, an "e" is missing from the sign. To me sounds like Olsen cough...
I had a lot of mishaps in this building, being the last one the destruction of the window above the front door. I wonder if I can mend it or just toss it away.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Enquanto aguardava pela chegada de umas peças para concluir os sanitários públicos estilo eduardino, peguei neste kit da Clever Models que tinha impresso há muito. Fiz o meu próprio letreiro para imprimir em acetate e por acidente escrevi mal a palavra Coffee, que agora soa a cough (tosse).
foi disparate a seguir a disparate, durante a construção. A "coroar" estraguei a janela por cima da porta principla quando apliquei força para unir melhr uma esquina...
Nem sei se vale a pena continuar, mas já ando nisto há duas semanas.


























This model has the perfect shape to be squeezed into a tiny railway layout next to a turnout. I'm thinking to use it as the centrepiece of freight operation on a micro layout in 0n30 or 0n18.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Este modelo tem uma planta que se encaixa perfeitamente junto a uma agulha num micro layout. Estou a construí-lo para um em 0n30 ou 0n18

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário